"Things won are done,
Joy's Soul lies in the Doing."
- William Shakespeare

Friday, October 19, 2012

Sweetness

Yikes, two weeks since the last post?  Shocker.  And this one, my friends, does not contain a recipe, I'm afraid to say.  For you see, these days, not much in the way of innovative cooking has been going on around here.  That's not to say it's not good cooking...just perhaps a few repeat recipes, and so simple it's maybe not blog-worthy.  But...I do have a little bit of sweetness to share...

Apparently that shout out of mine to breeders a while back hit the mark.  (The one in which I beseeched you all to get on with the making of babies, to give us knitters someone for whom to knit.)  And, people, you are really coming through.  You guys are making babies galore.  Well done. 

So, I've got the knits going on.  Here's a little piece of sweetness:


And the wee buttons on the back:


The pattern is the Rio Dress, by Taiga Hilliard.  Ravelry notes here.  I loved knitting this wee dress.  It's somewhat traditional, I think, but with that seed stitch panel, it's got a little special something.  And I would not mind knitting it again, just so you know.

And a long overdue gift for far-away friends:


That's right, another stuffed animal.  With good reason though, as our friends live in England, so I've not met their little one, and have no idea her size.  So, a teddy it is.

And finally, a nearly finished work in progress, which I can't show you just yet, as it's a surprise for a little one.


I can tell you that they're pretty darn cute.

So, thank you, my fine fertile friends, for getting to work on the baby-making, and keeping my hands busy.

Have a blissful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment